Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

7-23-10

Today was incredible. Not only did I sit down with a group of (what I hope I can call) friends. They were Artistic friends. I haven't had Artistic friends for a while. It's a very good feeling, switching from the conversations I've had from the past couple years to something I enjoy. I haven't done art or been surrounded by people who do art for a very, very long time. It's great to be heard in a conversation and care about what it's about.

I also got to talk with one of my idols. It was one of the most terrifying moments of my life. I didn't speak much and probably looked like a cowering mouse. Just sitting next to him gave me a minor panic attack. But I pulled through and didn't sound like a completely brain damaged angry goat.

Which for me is really good.

p.s I know it's posted at 2 am the next day but it still counts :P

No comments:

Post a Comment